Thursday, November 19, 2009

november? oh well. meet my mom!

i officially suck at blogging. but its okay, because i've come to terms with it. as long as i'm okay with it, then you can be too.
please meet my mom :)

we are such nerds, but have so much fun. we sing and laugh more than anything else. she always listens to me yell when i've had a bad day and i always apologize for three days after that for yelling at her for no reason. she always forgives me :) we love to play gilmore girls, especially in the grocery store, pushing the shopping cart side by side, while always getting strange glances from other shoppers.
this picture was my 21st birthday and my first legal drink. with mom, of course. she's one of my best friends in the whole world and i love her more than any word (or showtune) can express :)

No comments: