Thursday, November 5, 2009

cito louise

oops.  missed yesterday.  didn’t feel very well and hit the sack pretty early.  figured i’d blog early today before the day got away from me again!

butch

this is the cutest girl on the planet. aka my seester :) (she’s the short one, not the furry one…)

this picture is from one of the best days ever!  cito and i went to seattle to see RENT at the paramount!  we killed some time at westlake center mall and found a washington sports store and who was there?  butch t. cougar!  the show was beyond amazing, but spending time with my sister was even better.  even when we (*ahem* I…) tried to drive the wrong way down a one-way street, then got us lost in the projects. 

she’s the funniest person that i know, and she always listens to me gripe and moan when i’m having a bad day, and knows the right things to say to make me feel better.  she knows me inside and out and i’m so proud that she’s turned out to be such an amazing person and i can’t wait to watch her throughout college and beyond while she changes the world.  one sarcastic comment at a time, just like her big sister taught her <3

No comments: