Friday, September 16, 2011

mommy craft time!!

while the cutest baby in the whole world

( 001a )

is at gramma’s house, his mother decided to get a few fun things done (aka NO: laundry, dishes, vacuuming)

first off:

I. LOVE. PINTEREST.

that being said, i have 1,389,275 things on my to-do list from there. let’s cross one off, shall we?

i found the following on there:

bags

smart. simple. a little too black and white for me. (but that was her theme)

so i made my own! one for the baby’s room in boy colors and one for under the sink in the main bathroom (which, even though no one will really see, i decorated according to the beach-theme)

bags1

bags2

bags3

bags4

all i needed was a canister (that i emptied out at work yesterday – thank you, ghirardelli’s white chocolate powder), some scrapbook paper, mod-podge, and lettering - all of which, i already had in my crafting arsenal! for the first one, i used stickers on dark paper and cut them out, and the second was accomplished with my handy dandy cricut!

i’m so proud of myself. even though it’s basically the easiest thing i’ve ever done :)

No comments: